Thursday, October 2, 2008

Penguins.....

The other day I had to take my car to the shop. I had been there about 3 weeks ago getting my window fixed and we had the shuttle take Ashley, Xander and I up to Day Care and work. This was a NICE shuttle, it had a DVD player in it, and the driver popped in the movie Happy Feet....the one with all the penguins in it.

Well, THIS time, it was a different van, and I noticed it DIDN'T have a DVD player in it. I figured Xander would never know the difference. WRONG!!! As I was putting him in his car seat, he looked up and said, "Where's the Penguins?" I was astonished to think he remembered that from 3 weeks ago! I will never under estimate his memory again!

1 comment:

Meridee said...

My favorite quotes are usually the funny things kids say. Xander is so cute.