Monday, October 6, 2008

Everything was fine UNTIL......

So after a nice weekend of General Conference, the phone rings, and the name on the caller ID imediately get's me worried, it's the Stake Executive Secretary. I answer the call and he wants JAMES. "Jim, you would like to speak with JIM? Okay, please hold." I go get him on the phone and hang up....waiting....waiting.... Jim then comes out and asks me if I have anything planned Tuesday or Wednesday evening.....DANG....No. The Stake President would like to meet with us on Tuesday evening at 9PM. MAYBE he just wants to talk to us about our Missionary...yeah...that's probably it....


Then a while later our good friend calls who happens to be on the Stake High Council. So I ask him....."You wouldn't happen to know WHY the Stake President would want to meet with us, do you?"


He replies, "No, no I don't.....and if I did, I couldn't tell you!"


I then say, "So you DO know!" and he laughs! HE LAUGHED!


Then he mentioned that there HAD been some discussion about SOMETHING....and for us to "ENJOY our meeting with the Stake President." Yeah....RIGHT!


So now Jim and I BOTH are nervous about this meeting...we don't know WHO it's for or what it is...but yeah, Tuesday evening at 9PM we will find out! Wish us luck?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sooooo, it's now Wednesday.......WHAT?????

Diana said...

All I can say is.....you'd better be in Church on Sunday....I believe it will be announced then. Sorry I can't say more. :P