Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sweet Potato Pie

Sooooo, Matt is at it again...for the last TWO nights he has made a Sweet Potato Pie. I had never had one before, but they are pretty good. Similar to Pumpkin, but not as sweet. Matt continues to surprise me with his cooking. He even made the pie crust. Something I USED to do, until I found Marie Calendar's FROZEN pie crusts....and I LOVE them! But Matt, being the purist...makes his from scratch. The funny part is....he doesn't even use a recipie. So far his cooking has all been edible, and quite good. Wonder what the next creation will be???

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! Okay, two amazing things here. First, the pie. That looks incredible. Is that the original pie and if so...Second, what a great photo! Did you take that?

Diana said...

Matt won't let me near him with the camera when he is creating in the kitchen....so that would be a NO, and a NO. But, the pie DID look just like that!!! And I'm not kidding! As for the photography....ummmm, no comment.

Krystal said...

Wow! I wish that my pies looked that good when I was done.... I have never had a sweet potato pie. Guess I will have to try one now! :) Not to mention a pie crust without a recipie? Whish that I could do that. LOL

Ginna said...

mmm I'm jealous, sweet potato pie is delicious. Can I borrow Matt for a while?
I love your blog Diana, it's super cute!