Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Deck the .... Lawn

It's time to get FESTIVE....so the other day the grandkids and I headed out front to get the Christmas decorations up. I LOVE Christmas lights and all, but I'm not for getting on the roof anymore. And since I'm married to scrooge when it comes to decorating....I get NO HELP to put them up. I've even tried the kids, and THEY don't want to get up there either.

Soooo, I had to go to plan B. I bought the blow up things over the years, so I can STILL have holiday decorations and I don't have to get on the roof to put them up. I'm still sad that I don't have lights on the house, but at least there is some holiday spirit there on the lawn. :D
Now I just have to get the tree up....maybe this weekend.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My kids love driving past your house and seeing all of the blow up stuff!!