Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ranking just below Root Beer

So the other day was Jim's and my anniversary...and as we were getting ready to leave to go out to dinner together, Xander decided he needed to come with us. Denae had ordered Pizza and it was on it's way. So here's how the conversation went...

Denae:"Xander, we are going to have PIZZA!!!"
Xander:"No, I go with Grandma."
Denae:"But we are having Pizza and Root Beer!"
Xander...looks at Denae and asks:"Root Beer?" Then turning to me asks:"You come back?"
Me:"Yes, I will come back."
Xander:"Okay!"

So there you have it. I rank just below Root Beer! But most of us never know just where we stand.

3 comments:

Chastina said...

That's funny! At least you know what his priorities are. ;D

Rachel said...

BUT, you rate ABOVE pizza and in this house.......that's saying something!

PMC said...

LOL, no kidding....above PIZZA, wow, I would be feeling pretty dang good about myself. I hope someday to be on equal ground with pizza....