Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Magic

A good neighbor of ours has a WONDERFUL Christmas Village that they invite all to come and enjoy. Last night I took all of the grandkids to see it. It was MAGIC! It's so large you can't get it all in one picture, but here is a shot of the main center portion of the village. It has a working train and everything. It's things like this that make this season so magical. It makes my poor little village pale in comparison, but I still enjoy it. Maybe when I "grow up," I can be like Ron. Here the kids are watching the train go by. They LOVED the train!!!
Bailey is checking out the Barn with all of the barnyard animals. It was too cute! She loves animals.
Xander just couldn't get enough of the train's whistle. You just push the little red button right here and the train would sound it's whistle. I think he loved the fact that HE was controling that. You could also change the speed of the train with the controls.
Here are all three of the grandkids looking at the wonderful setting of Harrisville. Even though you can't see their faces, you can just tell they are full of WONDER! Thank you Ron and Pam for sharing such a fun and special magical moment with the kids.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We were just telling the patriarch about Ron and Pam's train and village. I guess the Patriarch does this too!