Monday, September 22, 2008

Kids Keeps Things Interesting

Can I just say, Kids are funny. I know that isn't a very profound statement, but they never seem to stop amazing me at what they do. You would think the second time around that I would have seen it all, but NOPE! Not the case. Just yesterday, Xander was singing along with something on TV. He was singing "I'm the map, I'm the map...." from Dora the Explorer, when Ashley looked over and saw he had the house phone up to his ear. She took the phone from him and hung it up. It rang back....there was no one there, so she hung it up again. Several seconds later, the phone rang back again, and Caller ID said "Provo City Center". So Ashley answered the phone, and the caller said, "This is the 911 Operator, Is everything okay there?" All Ashley could think of is that Xander was singing "I'm the map, I'm the map" to the Operator. The Operator decided to cancel the Police Officer that was enroute to the house after Ashley's explaination that her 2 year old had the phone....Oh REALLY? I can honestly say none of MY kids ever called 911....that I KNOW of....hummmmm.

No comments: