Monday, October 19, 2009

After 30 Years.....

Jim and I will be married for 30 years on December 1st, and we have had the same bed all this time. It was originally a waterbed until about 12 years ago, we got rid of the waterbed and kept the bookcase headboard. It was falling apart and sitting up on food storage buckets. I felt it was about time to get a REAL bed.

I still need to paint the bedroom....which we were planning to do anyway....and organize a few things, but I LOVE the bed and bedding set.

I feel all grown up now. :D

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well that was rude! I left a comment and then my internet went down when I hit publish. ANYWAY! What I said was.......how wonderful and how beautiful. I love what you picked out and happy 30 years!!!!

Chastina said...

Beautiful! I love the colors.

Richard & Natalie said...

You should feel grown up, it is a beautiful bed and the bedding looks so luxurious! Happy Anniversary early!

Krystal said...

Ohhhhh I am so jealous.... I have 10 years under my belt I wonder if he will let me get a new bed! Hahahaha ya right!! I'm excited for ya!! Congrats on 30 years! Miss you!!!!